You are here
BenQ MS506 Business Projector
The Best value Choice for Small-Medium Space
Featuring a brightness of 3200 ANSI Lumens and a high contrast ratio of 13000:1, the cost-effective and eco-friendly MS506 offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
- The projector offers the following features
- SmartEco™ starts your dynamic power saving The SmartEco™ technology offers a new way of operating the projector lamp system and saves lamp power depending on the content brightness level.
- Longest lamp life with SmartEco™ technology The SmartEco™ technology lowers the power consumption and increases the lamp life.
- ECO BLANK saves the lamp power Pressing the ECO BLANK button to hide the image and immediately lower the lamp power at the same time.
- Less than 0.5W in standby condition Less than 0.5W power consumption under standby mode.
- Filter Free Filter free design to lower maintenance and operating costs.
- One-key auto-adjustment Pressing AUTO on the keypad or remote control to show the best picture quality immediately.
- Built-in speaker(s) Built-in speaker(s) providing mixed mono audio when an audio input is connected
- Quick Cooling, Auto Power Off, Signal Power On, Direct Power On Quick Cooling function speeds up the cooling process when turning off the projector. Auto Power Off function allows the projector to turn off automatically if no input signal is detected after a set period of time. Signal Power On function turns on your projector automatically once detecting the signal input and Direct Power On boots up the projector automatically when the power is connected.
- Instant Restart Selectable Instant Restart function enables you to restart the projector immediately within 90 seconds after turning it off.
- 3D Function supported Various 3D formats make the 3D function more flexible. By presenting the depth of the images, you can wear BenQ 3D glasses to enjoy the 3D movies, videos and sporting events in a more realistic way.
- The apparent brightness of the projected image will vary depending on the ambient lighting conditions, selected input signal contrast/brightness settings, and is directly proportional to projection distance.
- The lamp brightness will decline over time and may vary within the lamp manufacturers specifications. This is normal and expected behavior.