Click the above image to play the video
Many students today appear to prefer visual and kinesthetic learning styles. Today’s IFPD solutions address those preferences, allowing students to get out of their chairs and go up to the front of the class, making them ideal for educators to create lesson plans that engage students as well as nurture collaboration and creativity.
In K–12 and higher education, IFPD technology is transforming the learning experience by:
- Fostering collaborative learning and peer communications
- Making lessons more engaging and fostering creativity
- Facilitating distance learning
- Providing opportunities for more personalized instruction that accommodates different students’ learning styles
- Incorporating the analytics component to allow teachers to track students’ levels of engagement and attention—and in turn enhance and revise content
They can also solve deployment challenges by leveraging a new generation of digital whiteboard solutions that reduce complexity, simplify setup and maintenance, and integrate with other systems. These solutions also provide security features that protect student privacy and school assets.
Moreover, by equipping passionate teachers and students with a sophisticated IFPD solution, traditional instruction methods can be transformed into an experience that combines the immediacy of chalk on slate with the power of digital technology and media.
The results? Learning becomes engaging and interactive. The advantages also include providing personalized, meaningful instruction. This means that students and teachers can save and review their presentations, allowing them to go back and improve their work. Another advantage of today’s IFPD solutions is the analytic component, which enables teachers to enhance and revise their content as well as to track and monitor a student’s level of engagement and attention.
To improve the learning outcomes at your classrooms, connect with our Education Consultants, we will more than happy to assist you.